Friday, July 27, 2007

Good times ...gooood times.


I spent the last few days with my bestest pal Shayna Lou, chatting about everything -and about nothing at all, just chillin and laughing at the stoooopidest stuff -there's just nothing like hangin with a good friend ...good times. Honestly, any chick who would brave 9 hours in the car, with 2 of her offspring, to come visit me and my hooligans, ...erm -family, in the fog and gloom, is pretty freakin cool, don'tcha think?!

We had lots of fun just layin low, not doing much of anything -which is one of the things I totally dig about her -we don't have to *do* anything but we still manage to have fun. We're just cool like that. :) One afternoon we managed to sneak into town (kid free! oo-weee, ooo-weee!) and browse the aisles of the local scrap store. Notice how I say we 'browsed'? Yeah, well, that's because I refuse to admit that I purchased even so much as a really cool set of giant paperclips to alter... nope, not gonna admit to anything. See, it was brought to my attention (more than once -lol!) that I am currently the weiner in the unoffical scrap-crap hoarding competition that we always seem to be having -lol! WHATEVER -I still think it's a pretty close race. Yeah, my name is Leafa and I'm in denial.

On the plus side of things, I was inspired (or was it pressured -lol!) to alter a picture frame, whilst Shayna knocked out the key-utest little altered box the other day. It's a plus because I haven't touched my scrap stuff in MONTHS! -just haven't had the creative mojo workin lately... felt good to get in and create a little bit and the ideas definitely started flowing the more I picked through my scrap stuff. My frame isn't completely done yet -just a few little touches to add... might be able to get in and finish it up tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to creating again. :) I'll miss having my partner in crime to chat with while I play though.

6 comments:

~Holly~ said...

awwwww aren't you guys just cute! Love the picture!

Glad you had a great time! :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the picture of the two of you. Glad you two had a great time together and you're getting back to creating those beautiful/awesome layouts of yours.

JamieLynn said...

HOTTIES!! I am so glad you had a blast (and survived)! Can't wait to see your creations!

Unknown said...

heh heh heh.

dayum - how tired do i look in that pic, LOL?!? love you chick - love to hang with you and i so much miss being closer to you. thank you again for letting us trash your pad.

:D

La- said...

Aww you two are too sweet.. i am so glad you got to spend some time together! Sounds like too much fun!!

La-

Anonymous said...

you guys look great together :) Miss those faces