Saturday, July 28, 2007

5 things

Fun little blog challenge that was posted over at ScrapFreak-


Name 5 favorite television shows:

1. The Sopranos (started watching this on A&E -omg LOVE it but hate waiting a week between episodes so I may have to start renting the DVD's)
2. Greys -still havent seen the last season -waiting for it to come out on DVD.
3. Forensic Files, First 48, CSI -any of the who dunnit kinds of shows. Love learning about all the ways they track people down and solve murders/crimes. TOTALLY makes me wish I'd gone into the field of criminalistics.
4. Desperate Housewives was always fun -haven't watched last season yet and haven't heard much buzz so I'm worried it's gonna suck.
5. Will and Grace -love to catch the reruns on late night tv except I usually laugh so much, it's hard for me to get to sleep.

Name 4 favorite memories:

1. Without a doubt, the pregnancy and birth of each of my kids. Absolutely loved being pregnant and would do it again and again if I could.
2. Family vacations -love getting away and experiencing a few carefree days together.
3. Christmas '94 when my hubs surprised me with my Abby dog. She was wearing a big plaid bow and ran to meet me as I came down the stairs Christmas morning. I was so surprised -it was love at first site.
4. The last two trips I took back to see my mom. We talked and laughed and cried... kind of bittersweet still, but so precious.

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:

1. See my kids grow up to be happy and successful. Hopefully see them married and having babies of their own -that I get to snuggle, squeeze and spoil rotten.
2. Visit Europe -a long visit so I can soak everything in, see TONS of stuff and take a zillion pics.
3. Own my own (extremely successful) business.

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:

1. Restif Cleaning Co.
2. City Ambulance
Suffice to say, if I were to announce that we were expecting a 'new addition', my hubs would either shit or have a heart attack!

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:

1. Concentrating on 'the big picture' and what I want from life -working toward that goal even if it's just baby steps -not waiting for it to come to me.

2 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

5 things

Name 5 favorite television shows:

1. Deadliest Catch
2. House, MD
3. American Idol
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Bones

Name 4 favorite memories:

1. Growing up and having amazing opportunities in Aspen, CO
2. Meeting my husband
3. My girls faces at birth. Gorgeous babies!!
4. Disney World, every time we go!! It's my favourite place on Earth!

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:

1. See my children grow up and become successful
2. Visit Bastogne, Normandy Beach and parts of Europe on a WW2 tour
3. Get our WW2 museum into a brick and mortar building

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:

1. no
2. way
(LOL!)

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:

1. Patience

Tonya said...

lol at those baby names, i know EXACTLY what you mean