Thursday, July 24, 2008

Urban Dictionary definition o' the day

I'm not really sure which came first, the books or the website (my personal fave), but the Urban Dictionary is a filarious collection of slang words and phrases and their off the chain meanings. Granted some of the references are kinda wack but considering the fact that anyone and their dog can submit entries, they're usually good for a laughgasm or two. I get the Word of the Day sent to me so's I can stay hip with the jive lingo -I know ya'll probably thought I was just naturally fly... so now, my cover is blown but today's missive cracked me up so I figured I'd edjumacate y'all.



July 24: critical ass
adj. The stage in fat accumulation when fabric can no longer contain the enormity of one's buttocks.
Jesus, I can't zip up these jeans anymore - I've reached critical ass!
comment on this definition
Check out the new Mo' Urban Dictionary, shipping today from Amazon. The book includes:
multislacking: doing multiple slackeresque things concurrently
workahol: what workaholics are addicted to
foreploy: misrepresenting yourself on a date in hopes of getting lucky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! You have totally made me laugh until I cried at 12:50am in the damn morning!! How am I supposed to go to bed now??? LOVE your humor :D

Carla said...

OMG that is hillarious! Thanks for the laugh girl.....