Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ten years ago?? ...I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast!

Thanks for the tag, Shayna Lou. Really. Thanks. ...loads.
;) Love you. ...mean it.


Ten years ago:

10 years ago I had a 6 1/2 yo, 4 1/2 yo and a one month old baby.
10 years ago I had reeeally really short hair.
10 years ago I became a scrapbooker.
10 years ago we were opening up and building our upstairs.
10 years ago we had our nephew living with us.
10 years ago I wasn't sure I'd still be married 10 years later.


Five things on today's to-do list:

1. take Heidi to the vet
2. take Pop to the chiropractor
c. clean off the back patio
4. clean out the car
5. think of clever ways to torture Shayna for tagging me. ;)


A snack I enjoy:

fresh fruit- especially watermelon, grapes and strawberries ...mmmmm-mm!


Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

invest
do lots of traveling with the family
finish/remodel our house


Places I have lived:

W.Sacramento, CA
Elk Grove, CA
Sacramento, CA
Eureka, CA
Cutten, CA
Loleta, CA



Peeps I am tagging:

Slush
Caffee

1 comment:

SLUSH said...

oh NO you DID not just TAG me???


wench!!!