Monday, July 21, 2008

nothing too exciting

Just thought I'd let ya'll know, I'm still going strong with my little projects. I'm in the process of attacking my office and some other little things upstairs. Other than that we've been having a great summer so far, even if the weather hasn't been so great. We've had lots of dreary gray days lately, but I guess that's par for the course up here on the north coast, *sigh* -I suppose it just serves to make us more grateful for the nice days we do get.
I've been doing lots of reading lately, as you can see by my growing book list over on the left. I really need to get back into my routine of going to the library because I've been spending a small fortune, but I've been loving the bookmarked books at Target -seriously, some good stuff there! I'm reading The Faraday Girls right now and after a bit of a slow start, I'm finding myself picking it up every chance I get. It's been years since I've been such a voracious reader and I gotta say it's a nice change from having me arse planted in front of my 'puter for hours on end.
Oh well, duty calls... I'm off to town with Pop for an exciting afternoon of grocery shopping and probably a stop at the Mexican restraunt for lunch. :)

3 comments:

SLUSH said...

Miss your arse sitting in front of the puter kickin my arse at Scrabble!! lol

Cathy said...

Hey girl.... glad to know your having a great summer. I wish I could pick up a book and not fall asleep!

SuzyQ said...

You are one busy girl chicka! Wanna come help me when you are done there?
I am gonna have to check out your book list and see what I am gonna read next.:D