Friday, June 6, 2008

go speed racer! go speed racer! go speed racer, go-o-o-o-o-o-o!


...to traffic violaters school. *sigh*

cripes, I've always sorta toyed with the idea of going back to school to further my edjumacayshun but I never thought I'd be going so I could keep a stinkin speeding ticket off my otherwise spotless driving record. GAAAAH! Well, that's not really true, way back at the end of February, I actually had a premonition that something like this might happen. Sure enough, about a month later, I got pulled over on a curvy, mountainous road when Smokey clocked me going 72 mph in a, uhm, ...55 mph zone. {what can I say, the car has a mind of it's own, lol!}.



Anyway, the po-po was pretty cool (aside from the fact that he actually issued me the freaking ticket) -he only wrote me up for doing 65 mph so I'd be eligible for traffic school and could keep the ticket off my record and, most importantly, it won't jack up my insurance.

...so bright and early (8 o'stinkin clock) tomorrow morning I will be sitting in traffic violator's class, listening to the instructor expound the virtues of being a safe, courteous, law abiding driver, and counting the minutes untill the bell rings and I am free once again to hit the open road -paying close attention to the speed limit, of course.

5 comments:

Cricket said...

aw man, that stinks! Hope traffic school goes fast for you!

smiles,

La- said...

Oh My! You are too funny! Sorry you got a ticket!

La-

Cathy said...

So what your trying to say here is I wouldn't be screaming from the car behind you............

"Hey lady, It's the one on the right"!

Lisa said...

That sounds like fun... NOT! I'm glad the copper was decent about it, though. Oh and my car also has a mind of it's own. ;)

SLUSH said...

lmao!! I am sorry you had to go to traffic school, but you have to admit in hindsight this is funny..no?? lol