Thursday, May 22, 2008

someone needs to

confiscate this chick's bedazzler -and while they're at it maybe they can let her in on the whole 'less is more' concept when it comes to the green eye shadow. dayuum!


Guinness World Record holder for the 'Most Pierced Woman', Elaine Davidson, poses for a photograph in the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland showing some of her five thousand nine hundred and twenty piercings on May 16, 2008.
REUTERS/David Moir (BRITAIN)

lol! seriously, I can barely pull a sweater over my head without getting it snagged on an earring -I can't even begin to imagine what kind of damage this gal could do, ay-yi-yi. since I came across this picture my mind has been reeling with questions, like for instance:

* is she insane? because, if I was judging by that picture, I'd have to say 'hell yeah!'.

* how did she get started with the whole piercing thing? I mean, did she go in one day to get her belly pierced and think 'hey, that looks hawt! I'm gonna get my nipples done next!' and then the whole thing just spiraled out of control from there??

* I wonder what she looked like before she became a human pin cushion...

* I would NOT want to be stuck in line behind her going through airport security.

* can you imagine the poor chump who wakes up and sees that face on the pillow next to him each morning? it's like a nightmare that starts AFTER you wake up! -pffftt!

* I wonder if it's possible for her to sneak up on people -or do you think she jingle-jangle-jingles too much?

* I wonder what would happen if she got too close to one of those giant magnets like they have at a junkyard to pick up cars.

* they say she's got 5,920 piercings... I gotta admit I'm just a leeeetle bit curious about where they all are.

* she seems like she'd be the perfect poster girl for chronic infection.

* I know some people take their jewelry off before they go to bed -I'm guessing she's not one of them.

* I wonder how much all that stuff weighs (and does she wish she could take it all off before she goes to the dr. and has to step up on the scale?!)

* is she going to keep piercing until there's not a square inch of skin w/o a hole in it?

* why has no one done an intervention for her?

* I wonder how long it will be until the center of her tongue falls out -with all those holes in there it's got to be just a matter of time.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Alls I can say is that is NASTY! LOL

Lisa said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Your comments had me laughing out loud. That's just so wrong on so many levels.

SLUSH said...

good GAWD woman..this post needs a disclaimer!! LOL

monica.coffman said...

Oh my gosh...that IS insane! And girl, seriously, I nearly peed in my pants. Too funny.

La- said...

WOW! That IS something LOl and I love the way you think... LOL

La-

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST sense of humor! I really wish I could get inside your head sometimes! Thanks for the great chuckle!!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

All I can say is "Oh. My. God." but thanks for the chuckle!

Cathy said...

Where did you get that picture of me from?

Abby said...

that is just creepy!! And I love your questions/comments!!