Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jesus take the whee-eeeel...

'cuz if I'm driving, I just know I'm gonna get a ticket! Wooo-dawgies!! -this baby is soooo much fun to drive!















For the past few months we've been toying with the idea of getting a car that's easier for Pop to get in and out of than having to climb up into the Tahoe, we were also hoping to find something that would get better gas mileage since I do so much driving with taking the kids back and forth to school and running Pop to all his appointments. This week we finally started searching. Monday we looked at Malibu's but they were a little too small. We found a decent Impala but the salesman was a pud... we went to another car lot and met a really great salesman but they didn't have anything on the lot that we liked. *sigh* So last night Pop finds an add in the paper for an '08 Impala SS -fully loaded, with a 'too good to be true' price. Just for kicks I called the lot this morning and the car was still there so we took a drive up to see it. We hopped in and took it for a test drive and about an hour later we were signing papers and driving it off the lot!

I was a little bit late to pick the kids up from school, but the look on their faces when I pulled up was priceless! We had to sit in the parking lot for a good 10 minutes while they played with the XM radio and opened and closed the sunroof -lol! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new car smell! The little monsters are already begging me to take them to school in the new car tomorrow morning ...my poor Tahoe is gonna think I don't love it anymore!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet ride lisa!

scrapperjen said...

I love it! Have fun!

~Holly~ said...

NICE CAR!! :D Love it!

La- said...

awesome ride!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice car Leaf!!!

Sara

Anonymous said...

LOL @ at the title and first line in your blog. Hope you're still enjoying your car.

Signed some random internet person who googled "Jesus take the Whee" and landed on your site :)