Wednesday, January 9, 2008

retail therapy

Jeez Louise... can you believe it's STILL raining here? We haven't had more than a couple of hours w/o rain in like, ...forever. Don't get me wrong, I love me some rain -and we've had plenty, along with some blustery wind- but I think I'm just about over it. I'm afraid we're gonna start growing mold if we don't get a chance to dry out. Just a couple of days of sunshine... is that too much to ask? *gaah*


On a less dreary note: I GOT SOME FUN MAIL TODAY! I spent a little time strolling thru the SCRAPFREAK store a few days ago. Lord knows I don't *need* anything, but some things just happened to find their way into my cart, and well, ...you know how that goes. lol! Anyway, it was a great pick-me-up to find a ScrapFreak package in the mailbox today.



Woot! I got some grungeboard! I have to say, I didn't really get all the hype about this stuff until Monica, the Mama Freak herself, hooked me up with this awesome little demo video - this stuff seems to have endless possibilities! It's been ages since I've had any scrappin mojo, but I'm excited to try this stuff out. I also got a couple of different sets of Scenic Route arrows and box of Rhonna Farrer chipboard journaling panels... Ah, nothing like a little retail therapy to chase away the winter blues. :)

2 comments:

monica.coffman said...

You definitely got some cool stuff there! And great photo with the receipt and everything! I was kind of tickled seeing my thank you in there. LOL

La- said...

I Just placed an order to the freak! I am so excited that I will be getting scrappy mail soon!!!

You got some awesome stuff there!!

La-