Thursday, January 10, 2008

happy faces

Last night I finally got around to pulling the 300+ pics off my camera that I've taken since Christmas. Granted, many of them aren't worth keeping due to maniac kids who became nothing but blurs, racing from package to package or taunting me with smooshed up faces and inappropriate poses. *sigh* Just when I thought my Christmas photo cache was going to be all but empty, imagine my surprise when I found this little gem in the mix.

My kids and their little cousins on Christmas Day. :) Andrew, 16; Matt ,14 this month; nephew Nico, 2 next month; Kendall, 9 1/2; and niece Siena, 5 1/2. This was such an impromptu shot, I can't believe how well they're lined up, smiling and BONUS: they all have their eyes open! :D

3 comments:

~Holly~ said...

awwww what a great picture!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

That is a great photo!

La- said...

Awesome shot! Glad you got one!!

La-