Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh shit... I'm 'it'

Ok, so I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by my pal La-dee-fricken-da to share 7 random facts/habits about myself (gee, thanks La -lol!).
This was a great exercise of proving just how boring I am -lol! Extra points to anyone who doesn't fall asleep before #7 ;)

1. I love animals -just about anything but spideys and snakes. Elephants are prolly my favorite.
2. I'm fascinated with forensic science -I want to be Kay Scarpetta -lol!
3. Gardening is one of my favorite pastimes. I gravitate towards plants that are scented (I love Lavender and Pineapple Sage) and I like to plant things that will attract birds and butterflies to my yard -which happens to have several bird feeders stationed around it -I'm getting good at identifying the birds that visit.
4. I enjoy scrapbooking but somewhere along the line I became more obsessed with shopping for supplies than actually using them. Lets just say I could be driving a luxury car, were it not for my scrap fetish -lol.
5. I have a giant sweet tooth -love me all kinds of candy but I only chew sugarless gum.
6. Heights scare the bejeebers out of me.
7. I'm a dictionary geek. I love to flip thru the dictionary and learn new words and what they mean.

6 comments:

La- said...

LOL I love those things! no falling asleep here! I love smelly flowers too.. this year I really want to put out some bird feeders too!!

La-

Anonymous said...

Great answers (and ya gotta love La for thinking of ya :D) I can relate to them all - 'cept maybe gardening, love mine to look nice, but I prefer to sit out in it :D love and miss ya :D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love your random facts. Heights scare the heck out of me too!!

Anonymous said...

erm... hellooooooooooooo... I need to find out what you;re up to now :) you need a little update for moi... please xxx miss ya

La- said...

Uhm Blog police here.. it is JUNE 1.. time for an update here! LOL

Anonymous said...

What La said LOL butt photographer need to get her butt in gear and update her blog... or I'll send Margi in after ya ... and you wouldn't want that now would ya?! XXX Missing you and your words of wisdom woman, wher for art thou?