Friday, March 20, 2009

friday five

five notable things from my week:

1. getting up early (5:30am) and starting my days without mayhem & chaos: it gives me the opportunity to spend time with my hubs and I'm blown away by how much more I accomplish with that extra 90 minutes added to each day.

2. keeping up with my excersize regime: woo-hoo -it's paying off!

3. dedicating time out of each day specifically for myself: sticking with my morning workouts and ending the day with a soak in the tub just before bedtime have been awesome.

4. finally getting things done that I've been putting off forEVER: weeding crap out, cleaning/organizing -even making long overdue dr. appointments; it's good to be back on top of my game!

5. working on improving relationships and renewing friendships: working on being happy and ending my self-imposed exile from all the good things life has to offer.

No comments: