Friday, October 31, 2008

{UPDATE}

so much for our big storm. nothing more than a few sprinkles so far tonight so Kendall got to go trick or treating. for my troubles, I earned a 'fun size' butterfinger and a 'fun size' almond joy... pfffft. fun size??! puh-leeze! there's nothing 'fun' about having to open 16 dozen leeetle tiiiiny candy bars just so I can get my sugar grove on. gaaah, my laziness is probably the only thing saving me from slipping into a diabetic coma! lol dangit, I just realized I didn't bring the camera upstairs -I'll post a pic of K in her witch get-up, tomorry.

*update on my update*

okay, it's not exactly tomorry, but here's my dot, witched out for h'ween. after starting the eye make-up she decided she didn't want to be an "ugly witch" and put the kibosh on the creepy, full face make-up. *gaaah* impatient little party pooper! lol

3 comments:

Carla said...

Where is the picture? Did you go into a Diebetic comma after all?

-leafa mcbirdie said...

lol -yeah, my poor kids need a vault to hide their candy from me! I'll add the pics right now. ;)

Jessica said...

She looks great! love the costume