Tuesday, October 21, 2008

all is right with the world again

*sigh* I'm just so friggin happy right now, I'm almost afraid to jinx myself by sharing the news, but...


MY INTERNET IS *finally* GOOD AGAIN!!
{wOOt!}
my sooper-dooper hubs did a little research and found a new i-net company for us so we can finally dump HUGES (good for nothing) NETWORK -or as I've not so affectionately re-named them: HUGE NUT WART. admittedly, I know nothing about the intricacies that make the world wide web work but I do know that when I pay for something it had better freakin GO... HN had trouble with that concept and well, bottom line? -they had really shitty customer service, plain and simple.
Our new provider is called 101 NETLINK and it's broadband wireless internet -so it's way faster and uh did I mention CHEAPER ?! -yeah, by about $15 a month! These guys came out tonight, after normal business hours, and got us all hooked up and yeehaw!, I'm good to go again! oh yes... I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. *sigh*

2 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Glad you're up and running again! :banana:

Jessica said...

Yay! You're back! Now you can spend all your time checking out the blog I mentioned in one of my posts :) Hooray for bad diets and bad genetics!