Thursday, February 26, 2009

a few things...

jeez, talk about a klepto! I found all NINE of these in my purse today when I cleaned it out. seriously wouldn't surprise me if these businesses start frisking me at the door!



cuties (and I'm not talking about Dermot Mulroney... although he's definitely a hottie) are my addiction right now ...they're super sweet, easy to peel and no seeds! quite possibly the perfect food!


my fuzzy Woolrich jackets have become my adult equivalent of a security blanket. they're so soft and warm -so, so, soooo cozy...I'm almost always wearing either my red or my black one. I need more!


my name is Leafa McBirdie and I'm a Wii-tard. we don't have many games yet but I'm totally diggin on the bowling (my high score is 242... so far.) tennis, golf... omg, I can't believe what a workout these *virtual* sports are... my body aches in places you don't even want to know about.

my entire adult life, I've resisted naps. napping left me cranky rather than refreshed so it wasn't worth the trade off -tired is better than cranky any day! recently though, I've been hitting a wall in the afternoons, can't focus on what I'm doing ...I'm just a zombie. one day last week I decided I'd just lay down and rest... not nap... rest. well, I fell asleep and the coolest thing happened... I didn't wake up in a pissy mood! naturally, the next day, I had to test it out and I was fine, so the day after that I figured I should try it again, you know, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke ...you see where this is going, right? I've discovered that it wasn't the nap that was the problem it was the length of time I was sleeping... heaven help me, I have become a napper!

12 comments:

La- said...

You are too funny! I Love the pens! And I love a good nap once in a while too!!! :)

La-

Woolrich Jacken said...

Interessanten beitrag.

isabelmarantsneakersusi said...

Love your post too. You are so kind to share all of this.

Abercrombievogue said...

I think I could learn something from your post..

Louis Vuitton taschen said...

Ihr Beitrag ist sehr gut, ebenso wie die Bilder.

Louis Vuitton UK said...

your blog is very good!!!

Christian Louboutin outlet said...

great post!!!

Christian Louboutin UK said...

Nice post, thank you for sharing.

Christian Louboutin UK said...

I really like the post in your blog, which attracts me much.

Isabel Marant sneakers said...

I really like the post in your blog, which attracts me much.

Gucci outlet said...

great post, like it very much.

Pandora UK said...

I like that brand very much, cool and fashion.